Hi :)

Hi :)

WELCOME

Welcome to my wee Playhouse.
I'm Pammy and I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I've been PSP'ing for about 12 years now - loooove it :)
I hope you enjoy looking around & see something you like :)
If you are going to share anything of mine please link back to my site.
Thanks so much!
Enjoy
xx

GRAB MY BLINKIE

 photo PammysPlayhouseBanner_zpssmfrs7ly.gif

Fav blogs

 photo cm_zpsnx2cd08h.gif
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 28 February 2018

FTU Cluster




Made this tag using a stunning new scrap kit called 'I Do' by Tiny Turtle Designs
You can grab the kit HERE

So in love with my new Keith Garvey tube too!!!



Here is the FTU Cluster. 
Hope you like it :)




To save - 
Open up the Cluster, right click and Save As...

x Hugs x
 photo Pammy_Signature_zpsdndcsdr3.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment